Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Another day in paradise

Welcome to another beautiful day in AmberLand. Today was a good day, I had a good time at work and got a lot accomplished. Tomorrow I will be able to finish cleaning out the basement. Yay me, lol. Right now I am listening to some music and wishing inspiration would hit. I am also trying to make a decision about perhaps putting a story that I am writing on here...*ponders*
...
So enough of that, I am all kinds of psyched up, next week my hubby, in-laws, and I are going on vacation to the Wisconsin Dells. Thank God for a week off.
OMG! I found the cutest hot pink nail polish today, was totally excited. Anyway, I am still washing clothes for the trip. I waited a little until that last minute because that's how I roll. lol

Wish You Were Here
Amby!

No comments:

Post a Comment